Join the North West Regional Health Authority for its 3rd annual Research Day 2019 – which is to be commemorated on Friday 29th November, 2019 at the Government Campus Plaza Auditorium from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. The theme of the event is “Innovation in Healthcare” and the Trinidad-born President Of Howard University, Dr. Wayne A. I. Frederick is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at this auspicious event.
Improved health research will improve patient outcomes, develop sustainable health care and improve quality of life, there is no substitute for research-based investments in health; the entire population benefits through new discoveries and care methods. Every day, senior decision-makers and health managers make critical decisions about how to organize the health system and effect changes. These decisions are likely to lead to better results if they are better informed by critical evidence. Encouraging health research can produce the reliable and rigorous evidence which helps to inform such decisions. NWRHA continues to provide a comprehensive plan to nurture a culture of innovation and research as a priority through hosting the NWRHA 3rd annual Research Day on November 29, 2019, as a forum for the sharing of information on best practices, technical expertise and novel findings on human health. This year’s theme of “Innovation in Healthcare” is meant to highlight the need for sustainability and re-invention in healthcare delivery.
Research Day 2019 is meant to highlight the need for sustainability and re-invention in healthcare delivery. The expected outcomes of this event, inter alia, will be to:
- To foster research relationships among all staff including physicians, nurses, medical students
- To encourage practice-based research in healthcare delivery
- To foster the development of research and presentation skills
- To provide a forum in which staff including physicians, nurses, medical students can present their research
- To use health research to support health services planning, specific intervention strategies and policies and the development of health intelligence professionals
- To provide information that policy-makers and practitioners need to improve health and health care
Come to Research Day 2019 for a day full of science and discovery! Kindly register your attendance at: https://transformglobalhealth.org/register/?event=nwrha_research_dayPublished in